Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wonderful feeling ...

Somethings can only be felt ..we cannot do justice by words or ink ….One such thing happened to me in recent past. My office was moving its location so I was busy cleaning my desk and packing everything and gearing up to move to our new office. Because I leave late every evening I get to meet this janitor (should be a Mexican) almost every day and just wish him ‘Hi’ …I was asking him whether he is going to serve our new office too ….He replied saying “No …..” suddenly I realized I may no longer see this guy. I just said “Thank you very much for all your work” ….he said ‘No problem’ and was smiling …..Well I realized both of us don’t know what to say and I left the place saying ‘Bye’ ….On my way back while I was driving back home I was cherishing of what little I did a while ago by saying ‘Thank you’.

When someone wishes us ‘Thank you’ it feels so nice because they are thoughtful and you wonder how sweet they are. Thanking someone has to come from heart and not from lips …it’s is very easy to figure that out ..at least for me ….such a materialistic world we live in …everything happens like a 2 minute noodles…human bonding is an true art by itself ….some of us thank right away because we cannot keep anything within ourselves …some are tight lipped and convey our feelings after a while ago ….some though our mind says something we follow something …..It does not necessarily mean one who wishes is good and ones who do not are bad ….

When I was a child I used to wonder what is ‘screenplay’ when the film title used to roll …I understood the terms ‘story’, ‘dialogue’, ‘direction’ but ‘Screenplay’ was one word which always keep wondering …Now I enjoy ‘Screenplay writing’ and in fact my big passion …so what it is? It is nothing but placing appropriate things at appropriate places to get the appropriate mood ….I believe almighty is the biggest screenplay writers in this world ….how many screenplay writing he got to do considering the number of humans he got to deal in this universe . The more human we are by emoting few things like ‘Wishing Thanks’, ‘Appreciating ones efforts’, ‘Encouraging people’, etc., it makes the screenplay writing very easier for the almighty …I hope you are able to connect my little screenplay over here ….

No comments: